||Located at Mount Hope John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport YHM, unloading and loading luggage, freight and cargo on and off commercial aircraft, in the outbound bag room and the baggage claim area. Driving and operating small specialized commercial
vehicles. Position requires: heavy lifting, pushing, pulling, bending, stretching and frequent kneeling.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Comfortably and continuously lift/move 70 lbs. of cargo and baggage on and off aircraft and transport it between aircraft, airport terminals and air cargo facilities.
• Frequent bending, stretching push/pulling, stacking and kneeling in small confined locations.
• Operate motorized equipment.
• Read and interpret aircraft weight and balance loading instructions, hazardous material identification labels, aircraft loading manifests, and baggage and cargo routing tags.
• Performs other duties as assigned
||Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
• Must be able to speak, read, and write in English proficiently.
• Must have a valid Provincial G or G2 driver’s license with good driving record.
• Must be able to meet and maintain the security levels and clearances required for this position.
• Must be available for Saturday & Sunday, and holidays if required.
• Work is done primarily outdoors. Must be comfortable working in all weather conditions.
• Prior ramp experience a plus.
||Send This Job to a Friend