Manages and coordinates activities of employees in GSE and Plant Maintenance Departments. Ensure that all equipment and facilities are properly maintained and serviced to Company standards. Job duties include:
- Coordinates activities of personnel conducting maintenance, repair and testing of ground service equipment, hydrant systems, facilities, tankfarms and a regulated pipeline in compliance with Local, State
and Federal regulations.
- Directs and negotiates procurement of all types of company owned and operated equipment, materials, supplies, and parts required to maintain equipment and facilities.
- Coordinates inspection, repair, and maintenance services to obtain maximum utilization of equipment and prevent operational delays.
- Coordinates activities and trains personnel involved in repair and maintenance of equipment.
- Directs and prepares work schedules to obtain optimum utilization of personnel.
- Performs or assists in performing other duties as required.
- Uphold the Company’s commitment to Equal Employment Opportunity.
- Report all accidents and injuries and investigate ways to prevent reoccurrence.
- Uphold company values: Integrity, Safety, Service and Growth, comply with all company policies and directives.
- Salary DOE.
Must have working knowledge of fuel trucks and related systems; HS diploma or GED, two years of college or technical school and/or five years related experience; Excellent written and oral communication
skills and the ability to communicate with a diverse group of employees. Valid driver’s license and the ability to obtain a State of Alaska Class A CDL. Experience with PC programs such as Windows, MS Word, and MS Excel. Working knowledge of ASIG SRT program
and maintenance protocols and policies. M&O and Pipeline Operations background a plus.
||Send This Job to a Friend