||Passenger Services Manager
The Passenger Services Manager will be responsible for service delivery to some of the world’s leading airlines and overseeing customer service operations. The Passenger Service Manager will take accountability for safety, resource management, operation standards,
policy implementation, client relations, and financial performance.
Primary accountabilities and duties
• Prepare commercial billing data as required for management reports.
• Prepare customer airline reports in line with their requirements.
• Build strong relationship with all customer airlines and deliver a customer focussed operation.
• Planning resource allocation in each business unit
• Work closely with employees and provide on the job training and coaching
• Ensure adherence to all regulatory requirements for all relevant authorities.
• Ensure that airline customer standards are maintained and raised by continuous improvement.
• Ensure the safe and secure operations, in accordance with the highest possible standards of health, safety, security and all government statutory requirements.
• Encourage, manage and develop staff in all aspects of the business.
• Control resource and cost allocation within budgetary restraints.