||The job holder is responsible for all station operations, ensuring that the delivery of services are consistent, professional, safe and secure. The role requires a seasoned senior manager with a strong operational and business understanding and leadership
skills. The incumbent must have the ability to run a business in a challenging environment, whilst maintaining strict Menzies Corporate Governance and Financial guidelines.
Primary Accountabilities and Duties:
• Fully responsible for all aspects of the station (combined Menzies and ASIG station operations)
• Fully accountable for the financial performance and compliance with Corporate Governance, legal and quality aspects of Menzies’ businesses in the station
• Leading and working with the senior team to maintain and enhance appropriate, effective safety & security systems, risk assessments, periodical inspections & audits, operational training programs, planning, operational processes and service delivery.
• Regularly interacts with customers to promote the station and to measure the level of customer satisfaction. Uses customer feedback to constantly develop and improve capabilities and processes
• Implementation of the company policies and procedures, promoting sound safety, security and people management practice.
• Promoting and driving a ‘safety first’ culture through all levels of the organisation.
• Ensure the business unit remains fully compliant with internal standards and all relevant industry, regulatory and state legislated requirements.
• Lead and motivate hard working teams to deliver excellent quality and productivity
• Directing and motivating Managers to achieve agreed targets.
• Safety and security is the responsibility of each employee
||• Degree or postgraduate qualification
• Excellent leadership and people management skills
• Experience in business development, sales and commercial negotiation & pricing
• Wide ranging general management experience, with some years of senior management experience
||Send This Job to a Friend