Account Manager SFO
Location: San Francisco
Reporting to: General Manager Bay Area,
FLSA Status: Exempt
Summary: The Account Manager needs to have knowledge of the customers aircraft, will be directly responsible for overseeing assigned accounts, take accountability for customer issues, collating financial, training, operational data relating to customers and taking a leading role in the liaising with customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• To assist the operational team to deliver excellent and safe performance in the ramp and interline service functions at a high volume international airport.
• Implement Menzies Aviation Policies and Procedures as laid down in the Eight Pillars of Management
• Ensures service delivery to customer airlines is according to the airline contracts, and within the agreed budget level.
• Ensures safety and security procedures are performed according to the Menzies Health & Safety regulations, and according to international aviation standards.
• Monitors performance, taking action to correct any shortfalls.
• Liaises with airline station managers, airport operations staff, handling agents, customs, immigration, and security officials, and other airport stakeholders.
• Provides reports as required, and service delivery measurements.
• Provides leadership to the management team, developing their skills.
• Work shifts as required by the business.
• Other duties as assigned
• To report any significant deficiency in our products, materials and documents
• Has the duty to suggest any improvements to working practices especially those relating to safety and security
• Ground Handling experience at a high volume international airport
• Financial management skills awareness
• Able to communicate effectively with senior level personnel
• Conversant with international airline ramp handling procedures, international aviation safety and security procedures, and Menzies ramp, safety and security procedures
• Able to work with a multinational work force, and to adjust to the local conditions of the station.
• Excellent knowledge of ramp GSE
• A working knowledge of the IATA Standard Ground Handling Agreement
• Aptitude to develop the supervisory team , provide succession planning, and re-engineer business processes as demanded by changes in the business
• Able to support other stations as required and ensure own station responsibilities are covered when on leave.