||Lead Ramp Agent
||Leading the unloading and loading of luggage, freight and cargo on and off commercial aircraft. Driving and operating small specialized commercial vehicles. Position requires: heavy lifting, pushing, pulling, bending, and stretching.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Continuously lift/move cargo and baggage from outbound bagroom, on and off aircraft, and transport between aircraft, airport terminals and air cargo facilities.
• Frequent bending, stretching push/pulling, stacking and kneeling in small confined locations.
• Lead and participate in the movement of cargo and baggage on and off aircraft and transport it between aircraft, outbound bagroom, airport terminals, air cargo facilities, and other aircraft.
• Operate motorized equipment.
• Read, interpret and complete aircraft weight and balance load sheets, hazardous material identification labels, aircraft loading manifests, and baggage and cargo routing tags.
• Responsible for safe receipt and dispatch of assigned flights, which includes load integrity and safety compliance.
• Ensure the safe and secure operations in accordance with the highest possible standards of health, safety, security and all government statutory requirements.
• Performs other duties that may be assigned.
• Must be at least 18 years of age. • Must pass drug test. • Must be able to speak, read and write in English proficiently • Valid driver’s license. • Must be available and flexible to work variable shifts including weekends and holidays. • Work is done
primarily outdoors. Must be comfortable working in all weather conditions. • Prior Supervisor skills a plus, previous Ramp/Airline experience required. • Must successfully complete and pass Lead Academy • Able to comfortably and continuously lift/move 70 lbs.
||Send This Job to a Friend