||• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Lift and move up to 70 lbs. of material and equipment
• Working in all kinds of weather
• Possess/maintain a valid Class G driver’s license in good standing and other Airport required identification/security passes or authorizations.
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedural manuals
• Must be able to obtain and hold all required security clearances
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Effective communication skills (verbal and written)
• Flexible work schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays