||Human Resources Assistant
||POSITION: HR Assistant
REPORTS TO: Employee Services Director/HR Manager
The employee services assistant has overall responsibility for assisting the Employee Services Director & HR Manager with Human Resource related projects including and not limited to recruiting, orientations, attendance, processor related issues, data entry
and filing for the Seward Plant. Must have a friendly and professional demeanor and respect the confidentiality of all employees and the employer. This is a seasonal position from approximately May 1st through September 15th and possibly beyond.
• Assists in the recruiting and interview process.
• Conducts pre-employment orientations.
• Helps maintain photo badge ID system.
• Maintain and update the employee's confidential work history records.
• Maintain good communications with production employees and leads.
• Provide support to Employee Services Director and main office staff.
• Assist with activation and termination of employees.
• Assist Safety manager with basic first aid.
• Help to maintain employee morale – parties, activities, etc.
• Answer multi phone lines, data entry, and filing, faxing and making copies.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Strong data entry skills
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work well with co-workers.
• Experience working with a medium to large workforce.
• Customer service skills a must.
• Ability to work independently and multi-task.
• Available to work overtime and weekends.