Forklift/Rolling Stock Mechanic
DESCRIPTION: * Responsible for the maintenance of all Petersburg Fisheries rolling stock.
RESPONSIBILITES: * Repair and do preventative maintenance on all plant rolling stock, including forklifts, flatbeds, garbage truck, back hoe, skid steer, and all other company vehicles.
* Parts and inventory control.
* Follow all company and safety policies.
* Ensure that all State and Federal regulations are met.
* Keep a well organized and maintained work area.
* Keep accurate maintenance records.
* Assist other departments as needed.
* Other duties as assigned.
REQUIREMENTS: * 5 years of forklift mechanic experience in all aspects including electrical preferred.
* General maintenance and repair background.
* Welding experience preferred.
* Good written and oral communication skills.
* Must be able to work 7 days a week including overtime during peak season.
* Must get along and work well with others.
* Non smoker preferred.
REPORTS TO: Maintenance Manager
DURATION: Full time with benefits.
WAGES: 18.00-$23.00 per hour D.O.E.
Interested persons must submit a resume or letter of interest to (open until filled)
P.O. Box 1147
Petersburg, AK 99833