||Processor - Western Alaska - SPRING/SUMMER
||We are accepting applications for the Summer Season for our Western Alaska operations.
Icicle’s Western Alaska operations include the following processing platforms:
• M/V Gordon Jensen
• M/V Robert M. Thorstenson
• M/V Northern Victor
• Wood River
• Larsen Bay
Applicants must complete the on-line application prior to attending a recruiting event. Seattle Recruitment Events will begin on March 2 2017 and be every Tuesday and Thursday at 10am. Please check-in by 9:45am
4019 21st Ave W
Seattle, WA 98199
If you are interested in joining Icicle Seafoods, please read the job description below. To apply, click the link at the bottom of the page.
• Processing employees will process raw seafood products either on-board our floating processors, or on a land based processing plant, in remote areas of Alaska.
• Duties include sorting, butchering, cleaning, weighing, and boxing various seafood products. May also include guiding product into automated machinery and cleaning or sanitizing the work area. Other duties may also be assigned.
• The work environment may be cold, wet, and noisy, and will require the employee to work repetitively with hands, wrists and elbows while standing for up to 16 hours per day, seven days a week.
• Work availability: May through mid-November
• All Icicle Seafoods employees are required to wear protective safety gear and are responsible for promoting and maintaining a safe working environment for self and others.