||IT Support Anlayst
||Seattle Office - Headquarters
This position provides general overall IT support to all end users across the organization. This IT support includes any support associated with software, hardware, licensing and deployment, projects, configuration and software upgrades of the current PC installed base, performance monitoring, troubleshooting and general user support. The IT Support Analyst is responsible for proving first and second tier problem resolution to end users, tracking and logging all incidents and service requests in the Servicedesk software. Preparing system service documentation is also required, troubleshooting hardware issues in Windows XP/7/8 environments and keeping track of IT supplies and equipment. Qualified candidates must be flexible, willing and able to take initiative, work independently as well as part of a collaborative IT department, and able to interact with a diverse group of end users. This position reports to the IT Service Desk Manager and is exempt from overtime.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to demonstrate initiative, plan, organize and prioritize tasks and service requests in a high-pressure environment.
• Provide general IT support, primarily first and second tier problem resolution to end users.
• Ensure adequate backups are maintained for all sites.
• Use Remote tools to resolve customer issues.
• Image and deploy user hardware as needed
• Track and log all incidents and service requests into the Servicedesk software.
• Prepare system service documentation.
• Administer company cell phone program and manage the vendor accounts.
• Maximize systems utilization by establishing and enforcing system software and hardware standards. Troubleshoot hardware issues in a Windows XP/7/8 environment.
• Provide and maintain the IT department service level by providing prompt response times and strong customer service when addressing service requests with end users.
• Other duties as assigned.
||Skill and experience required:
• ITIL certification, or equivalent professional experience with incident management best practices, is required.
• Experience with BES, Exchange, Cisco Switches/Routers, Cisco Communication Manager, Active Director, smartphones/mobile devices, VPN, Terminal Services. Technical support experience with Microsoft Windows/Office/Exchange and a strong understanding of networking (TCP/IP) is required.
• Expert-level computer skills.
• College degree, preferably related field.
• Detail oriented.
• Strong communication skills; must be comfortable communicating with all levels of organization including the ability to provide phone support to remote location personnel.
• Strong analytical problem solving skills.
• Must be flexible and have ability to travel if needed.
• Able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• Prompt and reliable attendance is an essential function of this position.
• This position is based in the Seattle, Washington office and will require prompt and reliable attendance into the office during core business hours as face time in the office is a key company value. During certain times of the year, this position will also require extended hours (mornings, evenings, occasional weekends, holidays, etc.) in order to meet business needs.
• Competitive; depends on experience.
||Send This Job to a Friend