||Senior Analyst, Revenue Management Systems
||Network Planning & Revenue Management
At Hawaiian Airlines, we are all about welcoming our guests with Hawaiian hospitality and aloha, and taking care of our people, our home and the communities we serve. Join our ‘ohana and be a part of an exciting team of professionals dedicated to serving our kama‘āina and introducing our islands to the world!
The Revenue Management Systems team leverages and shares revenue management system knowledge across the user community and performs modifications and ongoing maintenance to ensure data integrity and system reliability. The Sr Analyst plays a key role in overseeing all aspects of Hawaiian’s revenue management system, continuously driving enhancements and improvements to maximize revenue, advancing analyst productivity and achieving business objectives.
- Optimize revenue management system performance, in close coordination with the Pricing & Revenue Management community
- Serve core role in a project to replace and modernize Hawaiian’s revenue management system
- Develop, maintain, and deliver RMS training curriculum for the Revenue Management analyst team
- Serve as in-house expert on department processes and methodology standards for Hawaiian’s revenue management system
- Maintain the revenue management system, leading troubleshooting and incident resolution
- Maximize system performance through data-driven analysis and evaluation of functionality, highlighting areas for improvement and expected benefit
- Collaborate with the Pricing & Revenue Management team to identify opportunities for system improvement and optimize analyst-system interactions
- Partner with the revenue management system vendor to continuously enhance and upgrade system capabilities to suit business objectives
- Lead rollout of system upgrades, testing, and training
- Other duties/projects assigned by Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (Revenue Management, Operations Research, Analytics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, etc.), or equivalent experience
- Three years of experience in an analytical role with 18 months or more in a revenue management setting, including system support and administration (e.g., Sabre Revenue Manager, PROS RM Advantage, Amadeus Altéa Segment Revenue Management)
- Expertise in revenue management concepts and data flows
- Demonstrated strong partnership and relationship-building skills
- Demonstrated strong written, verbal communication, and presentation skills, particularly related to translating complex concepts for non-technical audiences
- Experience in data analysis, and practical interpretation of measured outcomes
**All applicants are advised that post-offer and/or pre-employment drug testing will be conducted, and they must successfully pass the drug test. Failure to submit to testing or positive indications of drug use will render the applicant ineligible for employment with Hawaiian Airlines and any employment offer will be withdrawn.
- Graduate degree in a technical field (Revenue Management, Operations Research, Analytics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, etc.), or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated experience in managing complex projects or processes
- Hands-on experience designing and delivering a training program
- Experience in Data Visualization tools such as Tableau and Power BI
- Working knowledge of SQL programming and reporting
About Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian® has led all U.S. carriers in on-time performance for each of the past 17 years (2004-2020) as reported by the U.S. Department of Transportation. Consumer surveys by
Condé Nast Traveler, Travel + Leisure and TripAdvisor have placed Hawaiian among the top of all domestic airlines serving Hawai‘i.
Now in its 92nd year of continuous service, Hawaiian is Hawai‘i's biggest and longest-serving airline. Hawaiian offers nonstop flights within the Hawaiian Islands, between Hawai‘i and more U.S. gateway cities (16) than any other airline, as well as service connecting the islands with Japan and South Korea. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, Hawaiian has temporarily suspended service in Australia, New Zealand, American Samoa and Tahiti.
The airline is committed to the health and safety of its guests and employees and has reinforced enhanced cleaning procedures across its business. While the experience may be a little different, the authentic Hawaiian hospitality remains unchanged. Additional details on how Hawaiian is keeping guests and employees safe can be found at
Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. is a subsidiary of Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HA). Additional information is available at
HawaiianAirlines.com. Follow Hawaiian’s Twitter updates (@HawaiianAir), become a fan on Facebook (Hawaiian Airlines), and follow us on Instagram (hawaiianairlines). For career postings and updates, follow Hawaiian’s
For media inquiries, please visit Hawaiian Airlines’
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
||Send This Job to a Friend