||Specialist, Partnerships & Promotions - Australia
||Global Sales & Alliances
- Reporting to the Director of Sales AU and Partnerships AU/NZ, responsible for the implementation and management of all promotional marketing and partnerships functions which include (but are not limited to):
- Create sales promotion campaigns with key agency partners consistent with both contractual obligations and adhoc opportunities.
- Provide adequate and timely feedback on market trends and challenges together with recommendations and insights on issues in order to support the decision-making process for specific sales promotion initiatives and strategies.
- Monitor and analyze sales promotion results to determine cost effectiveness and ROI. Track promotional budgets & expenses and campaign response rates to evaluate each campaign based on program objectives and industry trends
- Manage and update annual campaign calendar to include all trade marketing, promotional and sponsorship activity
- Produce and manage promotional materials, trade collateral, flyers, merchandising in line with HA marketing brand guidelines.
- Reconcile individual customer budgets in conjunction with the Account Managers Provide presentation and product collateral during the introduction of new products and services as required
- Collaborate with key departmental stakeholders in HDQ namely Marketing, Brand, Sponsorships, Loyalty, Online, Corporate Comms and support their business objectives that form the broader commercial strategy for Australia/New Zealand
- Identify opportunities by working closely and leveraging relationships with trade partners and tourism boards to ensure maximum exposure and ROI for HA
- Develop and manage online partnerships to develop and implement activity to increase online conversions
- Manage HA local social media presence in conjunction with HQ marketing
- Organize and support Hawaiian Airlines effective participation in airlines specific events, seminars, roadshows and functions
- Monitoring of competitors marketing activities to ensure HA offers and campaigns are competitive in the marketplace
- Maintain & monitor HA design requirements with Co-operative advertising.
- Identify opportunities by working closely and leverage relationships with trade partners and tourism boards to ensure maximum exposure and ROI for HA
- Liaison with local PR agency to find opportunities to leverage HA presence in market
- Keep sales team and AOL staff updated with the most current information on promotions and marketing activities
- Update trade marketing campaigns and promotions in Salesforce
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, related degree, or equivalent work experience
- 3 year experience managing and executing marketing strategies and campaigns preferably with an Airline or Travel related company
- Experience in brand or trade marketing, planning and analytical skills are a must
- Strong understanding of social media and demonstrated experience and knowledge of Australia and New Zealand travel industry.
- Experience in manage multiple projects/tasks at the same time is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- Ability to analyze data and create reporting on marketing effectiveness and ROI
- Professional with strong presence to represent Hawaiian Airlines in interactions with important business partners
- Team player with the ability to work in a collaborative and fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong planning and organizational skills
About Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian®, the world’s most punctual airline as reported by OAG, has led all U.S. carriers in on-time performance for each of the past 13 years (2004-2016) as reported by the U.S. Department of Transportation. Consumer surveys by
Condé Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure have ranked Hawaiian the highest of all domestic airlines serving Hawai‘i.
Now in its 88th year of continuous service, Hawaiian is Hawai‘i’s biggest and longest-serving airline. Hawaiian offers non-stop service to Hawai‘i from more U.S. gateway cities (11) than any other airline, along with service from Japan, South Korea, China,
Australia, New Zealand, American Samoa and Tahiti. Hawaiian also provides approximately 170 jet flights daily between the Hawaiian Islands, with a total of more than 250 daily flights system-wide.
Hawaiian Airlines, Inc. is a subsidiary of Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HA). Additional information is available at
HawaiianAirlines.com. Follow updates on Twitter about Hawaiian (@HawaiianAir) and its special fare offers (@HawaiianFares),
and become a fan on its Facebook page (Hawaiian Airlines). For career postings and updates, follow Hawaiian’s
For media inquiries, please visit Hawaiian Airlines’
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure
is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41
||Send This Job to a Friend