||Senior Account Executive
||The Gordon Flesch Company is the largest independently owned office technology company in the Midwest, with almost 600 employees, and locations in Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin and Ohio. We’ve been providing exceptional office technology solutions for more than 50 years.
We are on a dedicated search for a top performing Account Executive with the ability to listen to the customer, gather their business requirements and create a unique, customized solution building a long term continuous partnership. This position is responsible for selling a variety of office technology solutions including hardware, software, and Managed IT Solutions.
What are we looking for?
• Does problem solving come naturally to you and is a key part of why you’re successful as a sales professional?
• Are you able to quickly listen to information and apply what you have learned?
• Are you flexible and adaptable in many selling situations?
• Can you relate to a customer’s business concerns, the marketplace they operate in, and deliver solutions to help them improve their condition to better reach their goals?
• Do you enjoy both the satisfaction of supporting the needs of current customers at a high level, as well as the excitement of developing new accounts?
• Are you looking to partner with an established organization that provides the highest quality products and services?
If the answer to all of these questions is YES! We want to hear more! A career with the Gordon Flesch Company could be the right fit for you!
Why work for the Gordon Flesch Company?
• Competitive starting compensation package, with unlimited earning potential!
• Comprehensive Benefit plans
• Focused training programs
• Join a successful team of Gordon Flesch Company representatives with an average tenure of over 10 years of experience!
• Strong brand recognition in our marketplace.
• Monthly promotional opportunities to earn cash bonuses for sales activity.
• Awards and incentives for meeting sales goals that include annual week long trips to destinations like Ireland, Costa Rica and Hawaii.
||• Bachelor’s degree
• At least 2 years of successful B2B sales experience
• Experience selling technology solutions preferred
• High level of entrepreneurial desire
• Highly competitive mindset
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
- The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
||Send This Job to a Friend