||Territory Manager - Commercial Sales (Ohio Territory)
Responsible for implementing a coordinated program to maximize field marketing and sales of company products to all accounts located in the territory Accountable for achieving sales goals and increasing market share through all Security Hardware/Locksmith Wholesale/Door
Hardware-millwork/Locker Lock channels of distribution within the designated territory. This role may be filled from a home-office position and will require that the individual be able to work in a team environment and demonstrate strong relational skills
with their internal and external teammates. Territory includes Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, E. Pennsylvania and Michigan. Location in Ohio would be optimal.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for sale of products to all locksmith/door hardware/commercial security services &locker lock classes of trade within the designated territory. Manage and administer field sales policy and implement marketing programs to all accounts.
• Conduct sales meetings and product knowledge training sessions as required.
• Make joint end user and dealer sales calls with distributor sales personnel.
• Regularly monitor and report on operating conditions and specific problems, opportunities and trends. Maintain in-depth awareness of local market and competitive trends and conditions, end-user attitudes and characteristics, business trends and general economic
conditions and communicate these on an accurate and timely basis to management.
• Document sales activities, opportunity forecasts, leads and contact interaction in CRM software.
• Recommend product line additions or revisions, marketing program adjustments, dealer buying programs, and end-user promotions.
• Attend national and regional conventions, trade shows and dealer associations as identified or designated as meaningful for general business development.
• Responsible for managing territory budget to include T. & E., Office Supplies, and General Administrative Expenses.
• Prepare and submit budgets and forecasts as required by management
• Market Knowledge: Strong understanding of the Commercial Security market; continuously develops individual knowledge level around industry and best practices
• Builds Relationships: Effectively builds and maintains relationships internally and externally
• Business Insight: Apply knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals
• Collaborate: Build partnerships and work collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
• Communicate Effectively: Develop and deliver multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences
• Instill Trust: Gain the confidence and trust of others through honest, integrity and authenticity
• Customer Focus: Build strong customer relationships and deliver customer-centric solutions
• Organizational Savvy: Maneuver comfortably through complex policy, process and people related organizational dynamics
• Drives Results: Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances
• Decision Quality: Make good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward
• Plans and Aligns: Plan and prioritize work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
• Ensures Accountability: Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments