Browse Open Jobs
Search Open Jobs
Edit Your Profile
View Application Status
Focus Factory Manager
This position, reporting directly to the Sr. Manager of Operations, manages, directs and coordinates plant operations. Responsible for ensuring production objectives are met at the lowest cost consistent with quality and inventory requirements. Drives continuous improvement in production control and methods, engineering, maintenance, and other operations.
• Create the vision, mission, goals, initiatives and organizational capability to deliver: Consistent execution of manufacturing schedule based on sales and production capacity. Measure plant’s performance in the areas of safety, quality, on-time delivery and cost. Develop and implement processes designed to control quality and production related costs.
• Maintain the physical appearance of the facility by leveraging 5s tools across the site
• Lead the implementation of the OEE tool on critical business process
• Demonstrate strong analytical, communication (written & verbal), with the ability to effectively engage with and provide direction to build partnerships with all plant associates.
• Participate on multi-disciplinary teams.
• Strong alignment with New Product Development (NPD), Engineering and Safety teams to ensure employee safety and quality processes and procedures are followed.
• Develop and enforce plant policies that are consistent with and support Master Lock’s policies. Ensure compliance with all Federal and State laws relating to environmental responsibilities, health and safety.
• Participate in the development and execution of financial forecasts and plans for plant operations.
• Participate in strategic planning as it relate to plant expansion, conversion and machine and equipment purchases.
• Create an environment conducive to continuous improvement, collaboration and individual ownership.
• Manage customer and vendor relations by addressing concerns and complaints related to products, services and overall satisfaction.
• Create an environment of inclusion while working collaboratively with leaders across the business to identify and implement solutions.
• Administer general labor agreement through consistent application of labor contract provisions
• Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Engineering and/or Business Management.
• Extensive background in metal working, assembly and quality sciences; minimum 10 years’ manufacturing experience; career advancement within at least one organization.
• Familiar with diverse manufacturing processes.
• Strong business and financial acumen and possesses a good working knowledge and understanding of business operations and manufacturing.
• Strong organizational skills; demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and able to react to shifting priorities to meet business needs.
• Results-oriented with a passion for quality, service and customer satisfaction.
• Strong analytical skills and timely decision making ability.
• Exceptional leadership, communication and presentation skills.
• Strong analytical problem solving skills.
• Disciplined approach to strategy development and implementation. Ability to think ahead and plan over a 3+ year horizon.
• Proven consultative skills.
• Strong experience with change management principles and demonstrated ability to drive and manage change management processes.
• Proven ability to analyze complex problems and provide simple solutions.
• Strong leadership and demonstrated ability to effectively settle differences with minimum disruption.
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and functions.
• Demonstrated ability to make tough and timely decisions.
• Strong brand, industry and product passion; strong desire to win.
Send This Job to a Friend