Snoqualmie Casino is looking for team members that are passionate about guest service, and demand excellence. Sound like a challenge you’re capable of? If you love taking care of people, know how to keep things fun, yet professional, and can deliver an experience
that’s Above it All! Then we want you on our team!
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We’re building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests with an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support
this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
Removes tickets and currency from the slot machines according to departmental policies while projecting a courteous and professional image to our guests during the drop operation. Processes all currency and other items in an accurate and timely manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Remove all bill stackers from the slot machines.
- Ensure that all bill stackers are properly seated into bill acceptors in order that each acceptor will be operational for guests’ usage.
- Ensure that all bill stackers are accounted for and placed in the proper area.
- Remove all currency and tickets from bill stackers and cash drop boxes and prepare for processing on the currency counter/sorter equipment.
- Process currency on the currency counter/sorter equipment in conjunction with departmental procedures.
- Strap currency and verify the strap and loose count against the Slot Accounting System and the Table Games Management System.
- Input the currency processed totals for table games into the Table Games Management System.
- Enter all non-registered slot drop count of money into the Slot Accounting System.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD).
- Proven cash handling experience
Skills and Abilities:
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO). Pre-employment drug testing is required for all positions and you must obtain
and maintain a gaming license from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.