THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We’re building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support
this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
This position is responsible for all aspects of purchasing, receiving, warehouse, and inventory management functions. The incumbent will ensure that Snoqualmie Casino receives the best value and quality for its purchases and contracts, that the property
is aligned in its purchases to maximize market leverage and facilitate order placement; that there are consistent and adequate availability of goods and services at each of the company’s business units; that there are standard processes to comply with regulatory
and internal requirements.
- Sno Shoppe Supervisor
- Purchasing Supervisor
- Warehouse Supervisor
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for all procurement, contract, and warehouse service needs.
- Ensures a constant drive for excellence through high standards of service, productive partnerships with internal stakeholders, and through the supply base.
- Effectively manages inventory and works with business units in the context of cash flow and working capital to maximize turns through planning, maintaining adequate stock levels, and appropriate fulfillment strategies.
- Ensures that the property is adequately represented in all sourcing decisions, measures performance, and ensures compliance with agreed upon national contract provisions.
- Establishes effective communication and collaborative processes with key internal stakeholders. Coordinates with user departments in order to understand needs and anticipate/resolve issues.
- Manages automated systems and appropriate data/information, monitors all inventory and non-inventory levels, conducts periodic inventory counts, and reports on variances to maintain integrity of the inventory.
- Monitors safety practices and makes necessary adjustments to ensure compliance with safety regulations and standards.
- Monitors and reports on supplier performance to ensure high quality, on time delivery, fill rates, and service standards.
- Works with staff in scheduling shipments in and out of property ensuring adequate supplies at all times.
- Coordinates salvage programs to identify unused goods for disposition (sale, gift, internal transfer, etc.) in order to minimize storage needs and financial burden of unused goods.
- Hires, trains, motivates, evaluates, and supervises staff to ensure that all employees receive adequate guidance, coaching, and resources to perform their jobs and achieve department objectives.
- Evaluates department performance and makes recommendations to the Chief Financial Officer to improve efficiency and meet property needs.
- Manages and keeps all records pertaining to the company’s contracts and notifies management of upcoming expiring agreements.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring and training employees: planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Assist in other projects, as directed by the CEO and CFO.
- All other duties as assign.
Education and Experience:
- At least eight years of experience in supply chain management with significant demonstrated responsibility in purchasing, receiving, warehousing, and inventory management
- Must be able to obtain and maintain valid gaming licenses
- Solid working knowledge of strategic sourcing and purchasing with particular emphasis on food & beverage, engineering, hospitality and gaming supplies and services
- Demonstrated ability in working plans across multiple business units
- Thorough knowledge of hotel/casino industry supply chain functions
- Thorough knowledge of automated purchasing and inventory systems
- Effective and demonstrated skills in communication, negotiation, managing by influence, and coaching
- Strong analytics, such as price/cost analysis, demand planning, establishing PAR levels
- Ability to motivate, direct, and communicate effectively with coworkers and employees
Skills and Abilities:
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Strong business planning and performance management
- Highly organized and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft office, a working knowledge of databases, data extraction and analysis.
- Experience with preparing and/or analyzing payroll and operational budgets
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven organization, time management and communication skills
- Oral and written communication skills
- Maintaining interpersonal professional working relationships which encourages openness and trust
Education and Experience:
- 4-year degree in business management, finance or accounting
- Experience in MMS (ETech)
- New Team Member Orientation
- Team Member Policy Handbook
- Department Policy Handbook
- Guest Service Standards
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Any position related training deemed necessary by Department Manager
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Must possess sensitivity to the Native American culture.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Gaming License.
- Must comply with all Snoqualmie Casino Policies.
- Must successfully complete an Introductory Period.
- Must be able to communicate and interact with Guest, Co-workers, and Management in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must follow all Safety Rules and Regulations.
- Must adhere to Dress Code and Appearance Policies.
- Must maintain and wear uniform provided by the Snoqualmie Casino, if applicable.
- Practice good personal hygiene.
- Must be willing to work all shifts, weekends, and holidays as deemed necessary by the Department Manager.
- Must be flexible regarding the hours and days worked, including extensive hours depending upon the demand.
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO). Pre-Employment Drug Testing is required for all positions and you must obtain
and maintain a Gaming License from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.