Snoqualmie Casino is looking for team members that are passionate about guest service, and demand excellence. Sound like a challenge you’re capable of? If you love taking care of people, know how to keep things fun, yet professional, and can deliver an experience
that’s Above it All! Then we want you on our team!
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We’re building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support
this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
To perform outside lawn maintenance and care. To perform landscaping duties using power equipment such as trucks, skid loaders and backhoes, etc. To perform snow removal with equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Lawn care and upkeep of the grounds, including lawn cutting, fertilizing, watering, planting, pruning, trimming, seeding and sodding
Snow removal for entire facility
Operation of loaders, trucks, mowers, blowers, backhoes and front loaders
Maintenance of all grounds, equipment and vehicles
Construction of retaining walls
Other duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven knowledge and ability to operate Forklift, snow blowers, backhoe and front end loaders.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD)
- Eighteen (18) months operating heavy equipment
- Washington State Pesticide application License/Certificate
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO). Pre-employment drug testing is required for all positions and you must obtain
and maintain a gaming license from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.