||Lead Cashier/Tobacconist - Lit
Snoqualmie Casino is committed to delivering an experience that’s Above it All! We’re committed to working hard, having fun
and always putting the guest first. If you share a love for people, entertainment and know what it takes to deliver exceptional service, then we want you on our team!
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We’re building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver
on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
To provide Guests with professional, courteous service in regards to the sale of cigars and cigar accessories. Provide helpful information about the Cigar Lounge and smoking.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist all guests, whether in person or by telephone, with any questions or purchase they may have.
- Practice Superior Guest Service at all times.
- Use proper cash handling procedures when accepting cash, charge cards, checks, gift certificates or comp slips as payment for purchases.
- Account for the overall accuracy of the daily paperwork including deposits, variances and shift reports.
- Maintain the overall general appearance of the humidor and point of sale area.
- Make certain that all inventory levels on display products are maximized.
- Rotate stock on a regular basis to ensure product quality and freshness.
- Obtain and maintain a high level of knowledge regarding cigar products and service techniques.
- Basic beverage service as assigned.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD).
- Six (6) months Cash Register and Retail Customer Service experience.
- One (1) year Sales experience in Beverage, Food, or Tobacco industry.
Skills and Abilities:
- A passion for Guest Service, enjoy Problem Resolution, and working in a fast paced environment.
- Tobacco knowledge and / or experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Basic knowledge of Sprits, Wine, and Beer.
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO).
Pre-Employment Drug Testing is required for all positions and you must obtain and maintain a Gaming License from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.