Snoqualmie Casino is committed to delivering an experience that’s Above it All! We’re committed to working hard, having fun and always putting the guest first. If you share a love for people, entertainment and know what it takes to deliver exceptional service,
then we want you on our team!
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We’re building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support
this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
Ensure the cleanliness of the Casino (front and back of the house) and office complex in areas where heavy housekeeping equipment is needed. To provide preventive maintenance for all department equipment. Responsible for the appropriate and timely set up
of all functions and meetings space. Responsible for deep clean projects this to include, carpet extraction, floor scrubbing, stripping, sealing, waxing burnishing, high dusting, etc. Work with deep cleaner team, leads and supervisor for deep clean jobs. This
to include special project in the public areas, etc. and/or after cleaning by EVS cleaners to ensure quality standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Assist Lead Deep cleaner and deep cleaner team to clean and maintain of all functional spaces, public areas, and service areas on all levels.
Assist Lead Deep cleaner and deep cleaner team in cleaning ceiling tiles, vents, lights fixtures, upper walls, foliage, window glass and other items needing ladders over six (6)feet or use of mechanical lift.
Assist Lead Deep cleaner and deep cleaner team in cleaning all carpet and upholstered areas with both wet and dry extraction equipment.
Assist Lead Deep cleaner and deep cleaner team in all wood, tile, and vinyl flooring with power equipment including stripping, sealing, waxing and burnishing.
Assist Lead Deep cleaner and deep cleaner team in cleaning of all slot machines, table games, restaurants, bars, kitchens and offices.
Set up and break down banquet and Marketing events.
All other duties assigned.
Education and Experience:
- One (1) year of relevant work experience.
- Six (6) months of work experience in EVS or Housekeeping.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate with guests, co-workers and management to ensure that Safety protocols are followed.
- Knowledge of general sanitary and safety standards and practices.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD).
- Previous Hospitality Employment.
- Forklift Certification.
- Six (6) months with commercial cleaning equipment; (i.e. floor machine, sweeper, vacuum, wet, and dry extraction).
- Six (6) months with commercial floor care including carpet extraction & restoration, stripping, sealing, waxing, and burnishing.
- Six (6) months prior experience Banquet Houseman.
- Certification in industrial cleaning and equipment
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO). Pre-employment drug testing is required for all positions and you must obtain
and maintain a gaming license from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.