||Cashier/Tobacconist - Lit
Whether it’s behind the bar, on the floor or at the door, we’re all driven to deliver a guest experience that’s Above it All! At Snoqualmie Casino, we work together to provide safe, fun and exceptional entertainment. The high-energy atmosphere is not for
everyone, but if you consider yourself a people person who thrives in a busy environment, then we want you on our team!
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We’re building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support
this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
To provide guests with professional, courteous service in regard to the sale of cigars and cigar accessories and to provide helpful information about the cigar lounge and cigar smoking.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist all guests, whether in person or by telephone, with any questions or purchase they may have.
- Practice Superior Guest Service at all times.
- Use proper cash handling procedures when accepting cash, charge cards, checks, gift certificates or comp slips as payment for purchases.
- Account for the overall accuracy of the daily paperwork including deposits, variances and shift reports.
- Maintain the overall general appearance of the humidor and point of sale area.
- Make certain that all inventory levels on display products are maximized.
- Rotate stock on a regular basis to ensure product quality and freshness.
- Obtain and maintain a high level of knowledge regarding cigar products and service techniques.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD).
- Six (6) months Cash Register and Retail Customer Service experience.
- Three (3) months Sales experience in Beverage, Food, and Tobacco.
Skills and Abilities:
- A passion for Guest Service, enjoy Problem Resolution, and working in a fast paced environment.
- Tobacco product knowledge and or experience with fine tobacco retailing.
Skills and Abilities:
- Basic knowledge of Sprits, Wine, and Beer products.
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO). Pre-employment drug testing is required for all positions and you must obtain
and maintain a gaming license from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.