Do you have what it takes to deliver an exceptional guest experience—an experience Above it All! If you’re self-motivated, friendly and committed to providing guests with an experience of a lifetime, then you may be a right fit for our team! Let us know
if you desire to delight, love to provide exceptional service, know how to work hard and have fun! We want you on our team!
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We’re building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support
this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
To answer team members first call for assistance. Direct IT service requests to appropriate IS personnel, and provide instruction to use the computers peripherals and standard supported software applications.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for logging, troubleshooting, diagnosing, assigning and tracking all calls and requests that come into the Help Desk.
- Responsible for facilitating the problem solving process between the user and IT staff to facilitate expedient problem resolution.
- Responsible for following up with users on resolved issues.
- Responsible for escalating issues as appropriate.
- Provide end user support of hardware and software systems. This position supports systems in the Gaming, Operations, and A/V environments.
- Maintain department documentation:
- Create, review and update problem and solution documentation.
- Create, review and update procedures and processes as required.
- Maintain files for IT service requests.
- Ensure proper protocols are followed for all submitted requests.
- Track application and system documentation, as well as training materials.
- Monitor the Help Desk database and be responsible for making sure all work orders are assigned and handled according to Help Desk procedures.
- Effectively train users to maximize the use of their systems.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD).
- Two (2) years technical school training related to the PC environment or equivalent experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven advanced skills using PC software tools (MS Office Productivity, Report Writing and issue tracking systems).
- Proven advanced PC hardware and software troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and customer service skills.
Education and Experience:
- A+ technical certification.
- On-the-job experience supporting users in a PC environment applicable to that of Snoqualmie Casino.
- Previous work experience in a Call Center or Help Desk environment.
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO). Pre-employment drug testing is required for all positions and you must obtain
and maintain a gaming license from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.