Do you have what it takes to deliver an exceptional guest experience—an experience Above it All! If you’re self-motivated, friendly and committed to providing guests with an experience of a lifetime, then you may be a right fit for our team! Let us know
if you desire to delight, love to provide exceptional service, know how to work hard and have fun! We want you on our team!
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We’re building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support
this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
To maintain a fine dining level of cleanliness throughout server stations and dining areas while providing support to front of house staff and ensuring all stock supplies are kept to department expectation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greet and deliver water to guests.
- Empty bus trays containing dirty dishes and silverware back at the dishwashing area.
- Provide support to servers and host/ess as needed, including bussing dirty tables, buffing glassware & silverware, filling water glasses.
- Empty all trash containers and return all empty racks to dishroom.
- Cross train to learn skills necessary for promotional consideration of server or host/ess position.
- Sweep and mop wait station floors and wipe walls.
- Stock coffee cups, glasses, ice bins and server supplies.
- Clear tables as needed, between courses set tables properly for next service.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD)
- Six (6) months Restaurant/Beverage experience.
- One (1) year guest service experience.
- Experience carrying large/banquet style serving trays.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, bend, reach and stretch for extended periods of time.
- Ability to perform light lifting, up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to visually observe work area.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English (orally and in writing).
- Ability to memorize.
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO). Pre-employment drug testing is required for all positions and you must obtain
and maintain a gaming license from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.