If you thrive in a busy environment, love taking care of people and know how to keep things fun, yet professional, then we want
you on our team! At Snoqualmie Casino we do things differently—we deliver an experience that’s Above it All! Our team members have passion for service and understand the importance of providing a safe, fun, and exceptional entertainment experience. Ready to
join the fun?
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We’re building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver
on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
To provide high quality foods and a safe, clean environment. Efficiently complete the daily tasks of food preparation, production, outlet set-up and tear-down. Follow and adhere
to all Snoqualmie Casino procedures for food handling and sanitation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for quality, quantity, consistency and timeliness of food preparation.
- Ensure a quality food presentation, portioning according to recipe standards, proper garnishes and substitution procedures are followed consistently.
- Adhere to all of the Kitchen Department procedures for food storage, rotation, spoilage, sanitation and prevention of cross-contamination.
- Responsible to follow recipes, times and temperatures in order to produce high quality and consistent products.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD).
- Six (6) months A’ la Carte Prep Cooking or comparable/current Cross-Over in the venue.
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Kitchen Design and the operations of grills, roast-and-hold ovens, Conventional, and Convection Ovens, Fryers, etc.
Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of Kitchen measurements and knife cuts.
- Proficient Kitchen knife skills.
- Post High School Cooking Course training.
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO).
Pre-Employment Drug Testing is required for all positions and you must obtain and maintain a Gaming License from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.