Snoqualmie Casino is committed to delivering an experience that’s Above it All! We’re committed to working hard, having fun and always putting the guest first. If you share a love for people, entertainment and know what it takes to deliver exceptional service,
then we want you on our team!
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We’re building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support
this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
To ensure all equipment and smallwares are properly sanitized and customer ready. To maintain stocking and kitchen cleanliness.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for sweeping and mopping walk-ins.
- Maintain kitchen cleanliness standards including cleaning of walls, garbage bins, etc.
- Responsible for stocking and rotating products according to Hospitality policies and procedures.
- Ensure the equipment is clean and supplies are stored prior to shifts end.
- Ensure dish machine controls are set properly and accurate quantity of chemical is used.
- Ensure dishes are rinsed and scrubbed as necessary prior to run through machine.
- Responsible for performing light prep duties as assigned.
- Responsible for maintaining cleanliness of front of the house equipment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of kitchen equipment and utensils maintenance operations.
- Knowledge of safe practices in a kitchen working environment.
- Knowledge of proper food handling procedures.
- Ability to obtain a food handler’s permit.
- Ability to be organized.
- Ability to safely use and administer cleaning equipment and supplies.
- Ability to communicate, read and write clearly in Basic English.
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding guest service at all times.
- Ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform in a professional appearance and manner.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD).
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO). Pre-employment drug testing is required for all positions and you must obtain
and maintain a gaming license from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.