If you thrive in a busy environment, love taking care of people and know how to keep things fun, yet professional, then we want you on our team! At Snoqualmie Casino we do things differently—we deliver an experience that’s Above it All! Our team members
have passion for service and understand the importance of providing a safe, fun, and exceptional entertainment experience. Ready to join the fun?
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We’re building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support
this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
To receive incoming product, return damaged or misordered products, deliver products to appropriate departments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive all incoming shipments with exception of casino cash.
- Verify that all shipments received are the correct quantities and products.
- Deliver products from warehouse to designated departments in a timely fashion.
- Inventory all items in storage areas on a consistent basis.
- Maintain accurate paperwork and computer inventory.
- Maintain accurate log of inventory items per department and supply each department with a monthly list of their inventory.
- Keep all receiving areas organized and clean.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD).
- Six (6) months minimum warehousing experience or manual labor equivalent.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Knowledge of product inventory
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO). Pre-employment drug testing is required for all
positions and you must obtain and maintain a gaming license from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.