||Guest Service Representative
Snoqualmie Casino is looking for team members that are passionate about guest service, and demand excellence. Sound like a challenge you’re capable of? If you love taking care of people, know how to keep things fun, yet professional, and can deliver an experience
that’s Above it All! Then we want you on our team!
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We’re building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support
this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
Responsible for answering phones, taking direct calls and connecting callers in a courteous and professional manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operate switchboard, answer calls, transfer calls, and taking and routing messages.
- Respond to Guest inquires professionally through inbound and outbound calls, traditional mail, and e-mails.
- Maintain daily call log.
- Process all comment cards, emails and phone calls in comment log.
- Assist Casino Guests with reservations.
- Alert Security to potential problems and emergencies.
- Provide general administrative support with Marketing, Promotions, Events and other departments.
- Utilize several different software applications including but not limited to Windows, Excel, Word, Outlook, KMAN, Patron, RSVP, Publisher, Power Point, Casino Web Site and Intranet.
- Assist in maintaining accurate contact information for Guests.
- Provide information and directions.
- Be knowledgeable of all Snoqualmie Casino promotions and events
- Work with Casino hosts in following up with higher level tiered Players.
- Update directory and calendars on a frequent basis.
- Process return mail by correcting and updating addresses.
- Assist in updating Casino Player information.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience:
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent guest service skills, actively look for ways to assist Guests.
- Strong communication skills. Must have a clear and easily understood voice with the ability to use proper language.
- Strong active listing skills. Giving full attention to Guests, taking time to understand points being made, and asking questions as appropriate.
- Must possess the ability to maintain a calm demeanor while dealing with all Guests in a variety of situations.
- Successfully complete Word and Excel proficiency test.
- Successfully pass a typing accuracy test with in a range of 35 to 45 WPM.
- Ability to work professionally in close quarters to other Representatives
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Education and Experience:
- One (1) year guest service experience in a PBX/reservation/call center role in the casino and / or hospitality industry.
- One (1) year working in reservations.
- Bilingual a plus.
- Able to assist individuals whom English is not their first language.
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO). Pre-employment drug testing is required for all positions and you must obtain
and maintain a gaming license from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.