||Line Cook - Sno Cafe & Deli
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We are building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support
this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
To provide high quality foods in a safe, clean environment. To efficiently complete the daily tasks of food preparation, production, outlet set-up and teardown. To ensure quantities of outlet foods are adequate for current business levels.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for quality, quantity, consistency and timeliness of food preparation.
- Follow established procedures/recipes that ensure quality food presentation, portion controls, usage of garnishes and proper substitution.
- Demonstrate knowledge of menu items and standards by memory.
- Follow and adhere to proper food handling procedures for food storage, rotation, spoilage, sanitation and prevention of cross-contamination.
- Follow recipes, times and temperatures in order to produce high quality and consistent products.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience:
Skills and Abilities:
- Work history that shows proven dependability.
- Must be able to maintain a positive attitude in a fast pace work environment.
- Must be goal oriented, organized, able to multi task, exceptional customer service skills, and comfortable working in a high stress, fast paced environment.
- High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD).
- One (1) year of food service
- Snoqualmie Casino Career Development Track Series completion.
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO). Pre-Employment Drug Testing is required for all positions and you must obtain
and maintain a Gaming License from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.