Whether it’s behind the coffee bar, on the floor or at the door, we’re all driven to deliver a guest experience that’s Above it All! At Snoqualmie Casino, we work together to provide safe, fun and exceptional entertainment. The high-energy atmosphere is
not for everyone, but if you consider yourself a people person who thrives in a busy environment, then we want you on our team!
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We’re building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support
this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
To provide quality beverages, whole bean and food products consistently for guests by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Formulate beverages according to established recipes and present food products according to presentation standards;
- Operate point of sales register handling cash accurately, making up banks for on coming shift, responsible for handling coupons and making proper entries and correct change Initiate and establish superior guest service including recommendation of drink
and food selections and informing of specials
- Stocking supplies for work station to maintain necessary pars and monitor quality of product
- Set up and close work stations in compliance with established procedures
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma/GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD)
- Minimum of One (1) Year Restaurant/Beverage experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven knowledge of point of sales software and cash/check/credit card handling.
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding guest service at all times.
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO). Pre-employment drug testing is required for all positions and you must obtain
and maintain a gaming license from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.