At Snoqualmie Casino we strive to deliver guests with a fun and unique experience that they will never forget. Our team is made up of people who are genuine and excel at delivering
sincere, one-on-one service. We are very careful to hire team members who understand the importance of helping each other out and of course always put the guest first.
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We’re building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver
on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
To provide supervision to the Beverage Department team in order to implement and maintain exceptional service standards, policies, and procedures. To control inventory and distribution
of product; Maximize profit, guest and team member satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Directly supervise bartenders, beverage servers and bar backs including: Communicate daily objectives to ensure expectations are understood and fulfilled; Complete performance
management and evaluations.
- Perform Suspension of Service protocols in compliance with casino policy and procedure.
- Adhere to all Mist department policies and procedures consistently with supervisor team.
- Inputting orders to warehouse and maintaining all par levels set by the department.
- Attend all supervisor meetings and other meetings as instructed by management.
- Perform daily GSRs and effectively train team members in areas needed.
- Write daily floor plans in accordance with Mist procedure and communicate with team.
- Ensure all Mist related areas are kept clean and organized to casino standards.
- Review team schedule daily and communicate any concerns or call outs with supervisor team.
- Supervise team members compliance with uniforms and licenses to ensure compliance with departmental and casino policies.
- Attend all training meetings as instructed by manager.
- Supervise daily and weekly team member side work and implement accountability.
- Complete daily tasks that are assigned including administration and data entry.
- Assist in training of beverage staff, bartenders & bar backs development and implementation of training manuals, policies, procedures and job descriptions.
- Resolve team member and/or guest incidents to maximize performance and satisfaction.
- Schedule staff in accordance with business needs and closely scrutinize labor budget.
- Training of “Supervisor in Training”.
- Supervise and ensure event set up per event, on time and compliant with department
- Implement new policies and procedures as directed by management
- All other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
Skills and Abilities:
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance
(TERO). Pre-employment drug testing is required for all positions and you must obtain and maintain a gaming license from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.