Are you an enthusiastic, energetic, hard-working, people-person? We’re looking for team members who are committed to providing guests with superior service and an experience that’s Above It All! If you demand excellence, delight in challenges, and don’t
let a day go by without fun, then the position of Bartender at Mist Bar could be right for you.
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We’re building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support
this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
Provide Exemplary, first class food and beverage service to all Guest, while adhering to the standards of the Snoqualmie Casino and 12 Moons. Represent the Casino, the Management and Staff in the best, positive light. Work under pressure and always respond
positively to Guest while producing high quality alcoholic beverages accurately and quickly. Create and maintain a constantly friendly and professional atmosphere at the bar.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Learn all food, spirits and wine program, and products and procedures for 12 Moons.
- Convey information to guests in an attractive and acceptable manner.
- Provide all service steps required to create superior guest service.
- Requisition supplies for work station to maintain necessary pars, and monitor quality of product to keep in line with health, safety and over service of alcohol.
- Initiate and establish superior guest service, including recommendation of drink selection and informing of specials and food menu knowledge.
- Utilize and implement MAST training to prevent and recognize potential alcohol related concerns.
- Set up and close work stations in compliance with established procedures.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD).
- Eighteen (18) months Bartending experience; previous successful Restaurant and/or bar experience equivalent to 12 Moons.
- One (1) year cash handling and knowledge of balancing your bank till.
Skills and Abilities:
- Above average knowledge of spirits, wine and beer products.
Education and Experience
- One (1) year computerized point-of-sale system experience; (i.e. Agilysys).
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO). Pre-Employment Drug Testing is required for all positions and you must obtain
and maintain a Gaming License from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.