If you thrive in a busy environment, love taking care of people and know how to keep things fun, yet professional, then we want you on our team! At Snoqualmie
Casino we do things differently—we deliver an experience that’s Above it All! Our team members have passion for service and understand the importance of providing a safe, fun, and exceptional entertainment experience. Ready to join the fun?
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We’re building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver
on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
To provide guests with professional, courteous service in regard to the sale of souvenir and novelty items, and to provide helpful information about the department and the facility.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist all guests, whether in person or by telephone, with any questions or purchase they may have. Practice "Superior Guest Service" at all times.
- Use proper cash handling procedures when accepting cash, charge cards, checks, gift certificates or comp slips as payment for purchases. Account for the overall accuracy of
the daily paperwork including deposits, variances and shift reports.
- Maintain the overall general appearance of the retail sales area; Make certain that all inventory levels on display products are maximized. Rotate stock on a regular basis to
ensure product quality and freshness. Verify that all items on sale are properly priced.
- Maintain the overall general condition of the retail storage area; make certain that the storage area is secure at all times, immediately place all shipments of goods within
their proper place. Rotate stock on a regular basis to ensure product quality and freshness.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD).
- Previous Cash Register (POS) and Guest Service experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Must be able to communicate in English both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work with all Departments.
- Ability to perform excellent customer service skills.
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO).
Pre-Employment Drug Testing is required for all positions and you must obtain and maintain a Gaming License from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.