THIS IS NOT AN ACTIVE POSITION. THE TRAINING PROVIDED IS FREE OF CHARGE AND YOU WILL
NOT BE PAID FOR YOUR TIME TO ATTEND TRAINING. BY APPLYING TO THIS POSITION, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU WILL
NOT BE PAID FOR TIME SPENT AT THE CASINO DURING THE FREE DEALER TRAINING. ATTENDING THIS TRAINING DOES NOT GUARANTEE EMPLOYMENT.
We are excited to announce Snoqualmie Casino will be offering a FREE on site Dealer School. The school is for new first time dealers.
We are looking for energetic, friendly, and courteous individuals that love to interact with guests! Think of the role as both dealer and “entertainer”.
- You will need a minimum of 64 hours of training.
- Training session times to be determined based on response.
- If hired, upon completion of training you must be available to work weekends and holidays as needed.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Your commitment and ability to attend scheduled “unpaid” training
- Ability to interact and entertain in an upbeat manner to create a memorable guest experience
- Excellent guest service skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Proven proficiency in math required
If hired: Pre-employment drug testing is required for all positions and you must obtain and maintain a gaming license from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO).