||Players Club Representative
If you thrive in a busy environment, love taking care of people and know how to keep things fun, yet professional, then we want you on our team! At Snoqualmie Casino we do things differently—we deliver an experience that’s Above it All! Our team members
have passion for service and understand the importance of providing a safe, fun, and exceptional entertainment experience. Ready to join the fun?
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We’re building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support
this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
Respond to Player Card inquiries, data entry and issue Players Card cards. To be well informed of all promotions, special events and club programs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilize the Player Tracking System to redeem Club points for cash and merchandise.
- Ensure complete guest service at the Players Club with a positive and pleasant attitude towards casino players.
- Encourage guests to join the Players Club, and inform them of the benefits of the program.
- Print cards for player tracking, and inform guests of all rules and regulations.
- Enter and update player data information into the computer for members of the Players Club.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD).
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven professional and polite personality.
- Proven customer relations skills.
- Accurate keyboarding skills.
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO). Pre-employment drug testing is required for all positions and you must obtain
and maintain a gaming license from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.