Snoqualmie Casino is looking for team members that are passionate about guest service, and demand excellence. Sound like a challenge you’re capable of? If you love taking care
of people, know how to keep things fun, yet professional, and can deliver an experience that’s Above it All! Then we want you on our team!
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We’re building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver
on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
To provide transportation for Guests and Team Members following all laws that are issued by local, state and federal governments for the safety of human lives using shuttle busses
and passenger vans.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive all of Snoqualmie Casino's fleet vehicles transporting guests and team members to various locations obeying all laws and driving in a safe manner.
- Complete pre-trip vehicle inspections.
- Report vehicle issues requiring attention or mechanical maintenance.
- Keep interior of vehicles tidy and clean.
- Monitor and assist with fueling of vehicles.
- Perform small repairs and light mechanical work on vehicle.
- Complete daily paperwork.
- Report vehicle problems, accidents and/or citations to supervisor.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD).
- Valid vehicle operator’s license; driving record will be checked to meet criteria in “Conditions of Employment”.
- Class “B” or “C” CDL with passenger endorsement, for a vehicle designed to carry 16 or more persons.
Skills and Abilities:
- Maintain current DOT physical as required by Federal DOT regulations.
- Proven ability to safely operate commercial and passenger vehicles with manual and automatic transmissions.
- Ability to clearly understand and provide verbal and written instructions and prepare reports.
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO).
Pre-Employment Drug Testing is required for all positions and you must obtain and maintain a Gaming License from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.