THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We’re building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support
this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
The Mist Beverage Server Trainer will work as a team leader and is key to the success of the department. They will serve in a hands-on capacity to ensure that servers within the Mist venue acquire the knowledge and training needed to perform smoothly and
that guests have a relaxed, pleasant and memorable experience that compels them to return to our casino again and again. The server trainer will work side by side with the trainee each day of their scheduled training and complete all material as outlined in
the training packet. They will ensure the servers success by leading by example and demonstrating the highest level of service and commitment at all times
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Accountable for providing superior beverage knowledge training
- Knowledgeable with MAST to teach and prevent potential alcohol related concerns.
- Teach cleanliness standards of Mist stations
- Instruct proper cash handling procedures and policies
- Ability to recognize and support supervisors in areas in need of special attention to better facilitate a higher quality of guest service.
- Must ensure compliance with uniform and dress code requirements
- Expert Knowledge of Casino beverages (alcohol and non-alcoholic) required.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD).
Skills and Abilities:
- Expert knowledge of Spirits, Wine, and Beer. Excellent guest service skills
- Ability to maintain leadership
- Ability to understand Mist floor plans and rotations
- Ability to multi task and work in high pressure environments
- Intermediate ability to navigate Agilysys systems
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, memos, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write simple correspondence and routine reports.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and timelines simultaneously.
Education and Experience:
- Previous lead or supervisory experience
- Three years server experience at Snoqualmie Casino.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT
- Must possess sensitivity to the Native American culture.
- Must be a minimum of 18 or 21 years of age, depending on the requirements of the position.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Gaming License.
- Must comply with all Snoqualmie Casino Policies.
- Must successfully complete an Introductory Period.
- Must be able to communicate and interact with Guest, Co-workers, and Management in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must follow all Safety Rules and Regulations.
- Must adhere to Dress Code and Appearance Policies.
- Must maintain and wear uniform provided by the Snoqualmie Casino, if applicable.
- Practice good personal hygiene.
- Must be willing to work all shifts, weekends, and holidays as deemed necessary by the Department Manager.
- Must be flexible regarding the hours and days worked, including extensive hours depending upon the demand.
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO). Pre-Employment Drug Testing is required for all positions and