THIS IS NOT AN ACTIVE POSITION. THE TRAINING PROVIDED IS FREE OF CHARGE AND YOU WILL
NOT BE PAID FOR YOUR TIME TO ATTEND TRAINING. BY APPLYING TO THIS POSITION, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU WILL
NOT BE PAID FOR TIME SPENT AT THE CASINO DURING THE FREE DEALER TRAINING. ATTENDING THIS TRAINING DOES NOT GUARANTEE EMPLOYMENT.
We are excited to announce Snoqualmie Casino will be offering a FREE on site Dealer School. The school is for new first time dealers.
We are looking for energetic, friendly, and courteous individuals that love to interact with guests! Think of the role as both dealer and “entertainer”.
- You will need a minimum of 64 hours of training.
- Training session times to be determined based on response.
- If hired, upon completion of training you must be available to work weekends and holidays as needed.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Your commitment and ability to attend scheduled “unpaid” training
- Ability to interact and entertain in an upbeat manner to create a memorable guest experience
- Excellent guest service skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Proven proficiency in math required
If hired: Pre-employment drug testing is required for all positions and you must obtain and maintain a gaming license from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO).
Should you pass the dealer school and be selected for an audition, below is the description of the Table Games Dealer Position:
To deal assigned Table Game(s) in accordance with Snoqualmie Casino’s Policies and Procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide accurate and efficient dealing skills at assigned Table Games.
- Adhere to all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Enthusiastically support, actively promote and demonstrate superior customer service in accordance with departmental and casino standards and programs.
- Maintain game integrity, protect casino assets, and assist guests in understanding the rules.
- Utilize the chain of command to report information that may affect company goals.
- Supervise games when assigned.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD).
- Previously worked as a Table Games Dealer or successful completion of a Dealer School.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to showcase dealer skills through an audition at a live casino table.
- Proven proficiency in math.
- Must have the ability to accurately perform mathematical functions applicable to business needs.
- Must be willing and able to work weekends, holidays, and any assigned shifts.
- Must possess the ability to differentiate Cheque colors and appropriate values.
- Must possess the necessary dexterity skills to deal a variety of Table Games.