If you thrive in a busy environment, love taking care of people and know how to keep things fun, yet professional, then we want you on our team! At Snoqualmie Casino we do things differently—we deliver an experience that’s Above it All! Our team members
have passion for service and understand the importance of providing a safe, fun, and exceptional entertainment experience. Ready to join the fun?
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We’re building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support
this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
To produce food according to the Vista specifications in a timely fashion. To keep the Vista kitchen in a safe and organized condition.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsible for quality, quantity and timeliness of food preparation; Communicate with Lead Baker and Pastry Chef regarding issues as they arise.
Ensure a quality-plated food presentation, portioning according to recipe standards, proper garnishes and substitution procedures are followed consistently.
Implement all F&B procedures for food storage, rotation, spoilage, sanitation and prevention of cross-contamination.
Responsible for following recipes, times and temperatures in order to produce high quality and consistent products.
Responsible for conforming to all Washington State Department of Health standards.
Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD).
- Two (2) years of fine dining A’ La Carte cooking experience or comparable/current Cross-Over experience in the venue.
- Thorough working knowledge of butchering, mother sauces, and plate presentation
- Proven working knowledge of kitchen design and the operation of grills, roast-and-hold ovens, conventional and convection ovens, fryers, etc.
Skills and Abilities:
- Fluency in English language
Education and Experience:
- Six (6) months of light to moderate baking
- Two (2) years of culinary school
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO). Pre-employment drug testing is required for all positions and you must obtain
and maintain a gaming license from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.