Do you have what it takes to deliver an exceptional guest experience—an experience Above it All! If you’re self-motivated, friendly and committed to providing guests with an experience of a lifetime, then you may be a right fit for our team! Let us know
if you desire to delight, love to provide exceptional service, know how to work hard and have fun! We want you on our team!
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We’re building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support
this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
Responsible for providing and producing the highest quality preparation of all Falls Buffet menu items in a timely, efficient, and a very consistent manner. Practice proper handling/storage of all food items in accordance with Casino, Native American Sanitation
and Health Regulations. Maintain a favorable working relationship with fellow Team Members and fosters and promotes a cooperative and harmonious work environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for quality, quantity and timeliness of food preparation; Communicate with Lead Baker and Pastry Chef regarding issues as they arise.
- Ensure a quality-plated food presentation, portioning according to recipe standards, proper garnishes and substitution procedures are followed consistently.
- Implement all F&B procedures for food storage, rotation, spoilage, sanitation and prevention of cross-contamination.
- Responsible for following recipes, times and temperatures in order to produce high quality and consistent products.
- Responsible for conforming to all Indian Health Services standards.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD).
- Two (2) years baking experience
Skills and Abilities:
- Good communication and culinary skills
- Professional knowledge of cooking ingredients and procedures
- Thorough knowledge of all Food Handling Procedures.
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO). Pre-employment drug testing is required for all positions and you must obtain
and maintain a gaming license from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.