||Server Assistant - 12 Moons
Snoqualmie Casino is committed to delivering an experience that’s Above it All! We’re committed to working hard, having fun and always putting the guest first. If you share
a love for people, entertainment and know what it takes to deliver exceptional service, then we want you on our team!
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We’re building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver
on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
To maintain clean Wait Stations and dining areas, as well as stock all supplies in the Wait Stations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Empty bus trays containing dirty dishes and silverware in the dishwashing area.
Provide support to Servers and Host(ess) as needed, including bussing dirty tables, rolling silverware, filling water glasses, and providing breaks.
Change coffee, milk, pop and juice boxes and CO2 tanks as needed.
Empty all trash containers and return all empty racks to the Dish Room.
Cross train to learn skills necessary for promotional consideration of Server or Host(ess) positions.
Sweep and mop Wait Station floors and wipe walls.
Stock coffee cups, glasses, ice bins, and server supplies.
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, bend, reach and stretch for extended periods of time.
- Ability to perform light lifting, up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to visually observe work area.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English (orally and in writing).
- Ability to memorize.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD).
- Restaurant/Beverage experience.
- Previous Guest Service experience.
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance
(TERO). Pre-Employment Drug Testing is required for all positions and you must obtain and maintain a Gaming License from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.