||Lead Cook/Cashier - Sno Deli
Snoqualmie Casino is looking for team members that are passionate about guest service, and demand excellence. Sound like a challenge you’re capable of? If you love taking care of people, know how to keep things fun, yet professional, and can deliver an experience
that’s Above it All! Then we want you on our team!
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We’re building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support
this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
To produce high quality food products to designated food outlets. To provide leadership and be a role model for other cooks and team members. To ensure our guest’s experience in the restaurant is pleasant by greeting guests with a smile, accurately taking
orders, food production as required and accurate cash handling. Ensure all Snoqualmie Casino standards are followed in food preparation and sanitation. Ensure quantities of prepared food are adequate to meet current guest demand.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the quality, quantity, consistency and timeliness of all food production of the kitchen
- Greet guests with a smile; Take the order and suggest items that may enhance the meal, produce food as required, and communicate the order to whoever is running the till at that time.
- Ensure the presentation, portioning, food compatibility, garnishes, substitution procedures are followed consistently
- Collaborate with Sous Chef to ensure proper training of Prep and Line Cooks
- Implement and uphold all proper food handling procedures for food storage, rotation, spoilage, sanitation and prevention of cross-contamination
- Responsible for following recipes, times and temperatures in order to produce high quality and consistent product
- Operate POS register, handle cash accurately, complete daily register transactions and make deposit to vaul
- Stock all cashier supplies and complete daily and weekly cleaning dutie
- Prepare items needed for shift operations, stock station of all necessary equipment.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven working knowledge of kitchen design and the operation of grills, shams, ovens, fryers, etc
- Must pass with a minimum score on the Lead Cook probationary exam
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO). Pre-employment drug testing is required for all positions and you must obtain
and maintain a gaming license from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.