At Snoqualmie Casino we strive to deliver guests with a fun and unique experience that they will never forget. Our team is made up of people who are genuine and excel at delivering sincere, one-on-one service. We are very careful to hire team members who
understand the importance of helping each other out and of course always put the guest first.
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We’re building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support
this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
Provide security for organizational resources as well as safety for both guests and Team Members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide Security for organizational assets in accordance with established policies and procedures. Perform repetitive duties, respond to incidents and correct unsafe or unsecured situations
- Demonstrate excellent guest service skills and cooperate with other Team Members in providing guest information, assistance and service. Provide medical aid assistance and detect and correct safety and/or security problems that could endanger guests or
- Accomplish specific assignments, understand and comply with detailed verbal and written instructions. Appropriately react to incidents and make decisions under stress/duress. Prepare clear, concise and complete written reports as required by policy/procedure
- Exercise reasonable care and attention when handling organizational assets to prevent loss or damage. May be called upon to physically stop a suspect to prevent escape, prevent personal injury and loss of or damage to organizational resources
- Comply with the confidentiality policy as it relates to the release or disclosure of organizational information. Testify and provide statements for use in judicial and administrative proceedings as required
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD)
- One (1) year experience and/or training in first responder, law enforcement, security or related field
- One (1) year experience within a high volume customer service position with exceptional service skills
- Valid Washington State driver's license
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven high level of Team Member and guest relation skills required
Skills and Abilities:
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO). Pre-employment drug testing is required for all positions and you must obtain
and maintain a gaming license from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.