If you thrive in a busy environment, love taking care of people and know how to keep things fun, yet professional, then we want
you on our team! At Snoqualmie Casino we do things differently—we deliver an experience that’s Above it All! Our team members have passion for service and understand the importance of providing a safe, fun, and exceptional entertainment experience. Ready to
join the fun?
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We’re building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver
on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
The Web Developer is responsible for the designing, developing, maintaining and optimization of Snoqualmie Casino websites. The Web Developer must work with the Marketing Department
to determine the needs for our website, elaborate the content, and define the organization of the website. He/she will analyze user needs to implement website content, graphics, performance, and capacity. The Web Developer will be responsible to integrate
website with other computer applications. They will also be involved with the maintenance and update of an existing site and IIS administration.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure the web servers; hardware and software are operating accurately.
- Develops new web sites and create web sites and applications for Snoqualmie Casino.
- Code the site, debug the site, add new features and content, edit navigation, and back up the site.
- Fix links that do not work and pictures that are not appearing properly.
- Meet with designers to agree on site's design.
- Plan for future changes to the website.
- Determine which pages perform the best in terms of search engine optimization. Test websites to ensure ease of use.
- Test different browsers and ensure people with different computers can access a website.
- Drive traffic to site and make sure it ranks highly in search engines. Review statistics and monitor analytics. Set trackers up within the code of the website to understand
our site and the visitors. Examine and analyze site traffic.
- Protects site by designing and installing security precautions.
- Responsible for the operation and administration of IIS web servers across Snoqualmie Casinos’ production environments.
- Maintains and monitors all IIS applications to ensure performance and availability. Performs troubleshooting and responses to all IIS related application issues.
- Serve as the server administrator. Backs up files from web sites to local directories for instant recovery in case of problems.
- Regulate and manage access rights of different users on website.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD).
- Five (5) years’ experience with web applications design, content management, development and deployment.
- Five (5) years’ demonstrated expertise with administration/web server installation for Microsoft Windows Servers and IIS web server software.
- Five (5) years’ knowledge of systems development and methodology utilized in the development of new systems enhancements for existing manual or automated data process.
Skills and Abilities:
- Clear understanding and good background in designing and supporting Web application architecture including understanding of network security zones. Required
- Be able to work on their own or in a team
- Be able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines
- Have knowledge in software programming and graphics
- Be creative and imaginative
- Be able to adapt and pick up new techniques
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills
- Be thorough and precise with their work
- Be able to multi-task
- Understand web standards and protocols
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO).
Pre-Employment Drug Testing is required for all positions and you must obtain and maintain a Gaming License from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.