Whether it’s behind the bar, on the floor or at the door, we’re all driven to deliver a guest experience that’s Above it All! At Snoqualmie Casino, we work together to provide
safe, fun and exceptional entertainment. The high-energy atmosphere is not for everyone, but if you consider yourself a people person who thrives in a busy environment, then we want you on our team!
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We’re building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver
on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
To assist bartenders and casino wait staff with stocking products and ice to complete beverage service. To provide high level of internal and external guest service. To fulfill
all requested Eatec orders accurately and documented by following all procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Stocking the bars
Washing and stocking the glassware
Set up and tear down of indoor and outdoor events
Cleaning & organization of coolers and liquor rooms
Constant communication with Team Members and Management Team
Assist in keeping cup holders at watering stations full at all times
Empty trash cans that have been assigned to F&B
Keeping par levels in F&B areas and properly following all procedures for accurate inventory controls
Must assist the Warehouse with bringing up inventory when additional help is needed
Put away all orders in a timely manner
Bar backs are assigned weekly cleaning duties to help maintain drains, mats and floors
Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD).
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, memos, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write simple correspondence and routine reports.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and timelines simultaneously
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO).
Pre-employment drug testing is required for all positions and you must obtain and maintain a gaming license from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.