If you thrive in a busy environment, love taking care of people and know how to keep things fun, yet professional, then we want you on our team! At Snoqualmie Casino we do things differently—we deliver an experience that’s Above it All! Our team members
have passion for service and understand the importance of providing a safe, fun, and exceptional entertainment experience. Ready to join the fun?
*This is a training position meant to obtain a CDL with Passenger Endorsement license. Details provided during interview."
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We’re building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support
this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
To provide transportation for Guests and Team Members following all laws that are issued by local, state and federal governments for the safety of human lives using shuttle busses and passenger vans.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive Snoqualmie Casino’s 14 Passenger Bus and Passenger Vehicles transporting guests and team members to various locations obeying all laws, and driving in a safe manner.
- Complete pre-trip vehicle inspections.
- Keep interior and exterior of vehicles clean.
- Keep vehicle fueled at all times.
- Perform small repairs and light mechanical work on vehicle.
- Complete daily paperwork.
- Report vehicle problems, accidents and/or citations to supervisor.
- Must adhere to the training program as described.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD).
- Valid Washington State vehicle operator’s license. Driving record will be checked to meet criteria in “Conditions of Employment”.
- Applicant must have a learner’s permit for a CDL Class “C” with passenger endorsement prior to job offer.
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven ability to safely operate passenger vehicles with automatic transmissions.
- Ability to clearly understand and provide verbal and written instructions and prepare reports.
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO). Pre-employment drug testing is required for all positions and you must obtain
and maintain a gaming license from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.