Do you have what it takes to deliver an exceptional guest experience—an experience Above it All! If you’re self-motivated, friendly and committed to providing guests with an
experience of a lifetime, then you may be a right fit for our team! Let us know if you desire to delight, love to provide exceptional service, know how to work hard and have fun! We want you on our team!
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We’re building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver
on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
To provide high quality foods and a safe, clean environment. Efficiently complete the daily tasks of food preparation, production, buffet set-up and tear-down. Follow and adhere
to all Snoqualmie Casino procedures for food handling and sanitation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for quality, quantity, consistency and timeliness of food preparation.
- Ensure a quality food presentation, portioning according to recipe standards, proper garnishes and substitution procedures are followed consistently.
- Adhere to all of the Kitchen Department procedures for food storage, rotation, spoilage, sanitation and prevention of cross-contamination.
- Responsible to follow recipes, times and temperatures in order to produce high quality and consistent products.
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven working knowledge of Kitchen Design and the operations of Grills, Roast-and-Hold Ovens, Conventional, and Convection Ovens, and fryers, etc.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD).
- Comparable/current Cross-Over experience in the venue.
- Some post-High School Cooking Courses.
- Six (6) months Banquet or quantity cooking.
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO).
Pre-employment drug testing is required for all positions and you must obtain and maintain a gaming license from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.