At Snoqualmie Casino we strive to deliver guests with a fun and unique experience that they will never forget. Our team is made up of people who are genuine and excel at delivering
sincere, one-on-one service. We are very careful to hire team members who understand the importance of helping each other out and of course always put the guest first.
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We’re building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver on this promise every chance they can. The guest service
practices that support this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
Oversee technical and support operations for all ballroom events. This position requires strong financial, management and organizational skills as well as exceptional interpersonal relationship skills. Hours will vary.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure all technical, audio and visual requirements are operational.
- Prepare annual production budget.
- Prepare and review RFPs
- Works closely with contracted promoter to fulfill technical riders.
- Coordinates with other departments in the pre-production for all events.
- Works with appropriate staff in ballroom set up, stage configuration and room prep.
- Develop and maintain accurate production/event calendar.
- Develop and maintain an accurate inventory of all audio/video equipment.
- Works with third-party vendors in staging, lighting, sound design and other areas as required.
- Perform minor repair – schedule other repair with approved vendors.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Two (2) year degree in Theatre Arts Production or similar.
- Minimum of Five (5) years’ experience in venue production.
- Experience with audio and video equipment, including the ability to perform basic operation; diagnose; perform minor maintenance and repair.
- Minimum of Two (2) years’ experience in production budgeting and financial management.
- Or any combination of equivalent education and experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to plan and coordinate entertainment events in large venues.
- Ability to communicate with all guests, vendors, and entertainers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Three (3) years’ experience in event planning and/or coordination in large venues or in conjunction with a touring act.
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO). Pre-Employment Drug Testing is required for all
positions and you must obtain and maintain a Gaming License from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.