||Database Marketing Coordinator
Snoqualmie Casino is committed to delivering an experience that’s Above it All! We’re committed to working hard, having fun and always putting the guest first. If you share
a love for people, entertainment and know what it takes to deliver exceptional service, then we want you on our team!
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We’re building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver
on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
This position will work closely with the Database Marketing Manager and others on the marketing team to implement and execute database driven offers; specifically the direct
mail program. This position is instrumental in driving incremental increases in both existing and new players.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Programming all database offers (including monthly, weekly and daily) including but not limited to direct mail, email and club tier programs.
Ensures accuracy of set-up for all database offers.
Ensure all deadlines are met in the programing of all database offers.
Communicates with departments in the implementation and details of database offers.
Works closely with the Players Club, MIS, and Marketing vendors.
Provides support on the gaming floor as necessary.
Maintain a varied work schedule including on-call hours as needed
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree in Marketing or related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Two (2) years’ experience with marketing Events &/or Promotions.
- Two (2) years’ database experience.
Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate strong database experience.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, and hands-on environment.
- Strong troubleshooting, critical thinking, and analytic skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Self-motivated, goal oriented, and team player.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Education and Experience:
- Previous experience with casino promotions.
- Previous work in direct mail segmenting environment.
- Previous work in player tracking systems.
- Previous work with Micro Gaming Technology (MGT) software.
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO).
Pre-Employment Drug Testing is required for all positions and you must obtain and maintain a Gaming License from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.