Snoqualmie Casino is committed to delivering an experience that’s Above it All! We’re committed to working hard, having fun and always putting the guest
first. If you share a love for people, entertainment and know what it takes to deliver exceptional service, then we want you on our team!
THE EXCEPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE
We’re building a legacy at Snoqualmie Casino by providing our guests an Exceptional Entertainment Experience. Team Members at every level have made the commitment to deliver on this promise every chance they can. The guest service practices that support
this promise are:
- We appreciate that our guests have selected Snoqualmie Casino as their choice for entertainment.
- Support other team members – help them be successful in their jobs.
- Understand that when we’re on the floor we’re on stage.
- We deliver our promise to every guest on every visit.
Responsible for providing and producing the highest quality preparation of all 12 Moons Asian sushi bar menu items
in a timely, efficient, and a very consistent manner. Practice proper handling/storage of all food items in accordance with 12 Moons standards and Casino and Indian sanitation/health regulations. Provide guests professional appearance and manner, proper entertainment
and culture food knowledge in the sushi bar. Maintain a favorable working relationship with fellow team members and fosters and promotes a cooperative and harmonious work environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the quality, quantity, consistency and timeliness of all food production of the kitchen.
Ensure the presentation, portioning, food compatibility, garnishes, substitution procedures are followed consistently.
Responsible with conforming to all Indian Health Services Standards.
Implement and uphold all proper food handling procedures for food storage, rotation, spoilage, sanitation and prevention
Responsible for following recipes, times and temperatures in order to produce high quality and consistent products.
Provide Guests professional image, attitude and educational sushi entertainment.
Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED; Recognized Equivalent of a High School Diploma (RED) or Foreign High School Diploma (FHD).
- Three (3) years quantity or Asian cooking experience
Skills and Abilities:
- Proven working knowledge of kitchen design and the operation of grills, woks, shams, ovens, fryers, etc.
Snoqualmie Casino exercises Snoqualmie Tribal Member/Native American preference in hiring, in compliance with the Snoqualmie Tribal Employment Rights Ordinance (TERO).
Pre-employment drug testing is required for all positions and you must obtain and maintain a gaming license from the Snoqualmie Gaming Commission.